2012年4月22日日曜日

My Favorite Place

hi everyone, hows going?
Today, I am going to introduce one of memories in ENGLAND.

To visit LONDON is my dream since I was young
so I was pleased to come true my dream.

I visted BRITISH MUSEUM, WESTMINSTER TEMPLE,
the BUCKINGHAM PALACE as famous place.
Furthermore, I saw the BIGBEN, LONDON BRIDGE
and rided the big ferris wheel, LONDON EYE.

I was pretty impressed by them
because all of them are really beautiful.

At night we went to a pub with my friends, CHINAMI, MAYU,YUKIKO.
I did nice experience at a pub. It was so funny.

I never forget this memory.
If I have a chance to visit LOVDON in the future,
I difinitely visit it and I will do how to make diffeerent things enjoyable and exciting.
                                                      

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayumi... Nice blog! In it you should write about England and British customs in detail.

    Please write A LOT every week! If you do, your English writing will improve!

    Sincerely, Joe Lauer

    返信削除